How Do I Edit My Name On Facebook

How Do I Edit My Name On Facebook: Though it is silent uncommon for any individual to change his/her name yet also after that, if for any factor you desire to edit your name on Facebook, you can do it by following the steps listed below. Before proceeding more please maintain in mind, Facebook enables you to change your name as much as 4 times.

As soon as you reached this number, your name is no more editable in your Facebook Account. Please do not use phony names on any one of the social media networks consisting of Facebook, Twitter and also LinkedIn etc.

How Do I Edit My Name On Facebook.



Actions To Change Call on Facebook.

* Login To Your Facebook Account and Click Settings Symbol, Situated On Top Right Corner of The Display (See The Snapshot Below).



* From The Dropdown Menu, Click "Account Setup". Doing This Will Take You To The "General Account Settings" Page (As Shown in The Image Listed Below).



In The Name Field, Click "Edit".

* Go Into The New Fisrt Call, Maiden Call and also Last Name.

* Facebook Asks You To Enter Your Password (enter it).

* Click "Conserve Modifications" Button.

Thats It!