How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook

How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook: When you create a Facebook account, you're asked to provide your date and also year of birth. If you went into a wrong date of birth when you completed the Facebook Register form, Facebook shows the incorrect age on your account up until you change your age. Obtaining "Happy Birthday" messages from your good friends before or after your day of birth is aggravating. You can upgrade your age a minimal number of times, so make sure you get in the correct one.

How Do I Change My Birthday On Facebook.





1. Browse to Facebook, visit to your account and also navigate to your Timeline. Click the "Around" connect to begin modifying your profile.

2. Click the "Edit" switch in the "Fundamental Details" box.

3. Select your correct day of birth in the Birthday section of the page.

4. Select the "I validate my age is ..." alternative to validate your age.

5. Click the "Conserve" button to upgrade the date of birth and also transform your age on Facebook.

Idea.

You may need to wait a few days prior to you could change the Facebook age once more, in situation you chose the wrong date of birth a second time.